Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rainy Day Music Videos

Recently we've been experiencing a massive amount of rain where I live.  Thanks to the flooding and the chilliness that is starting to set in, I can finally start to believe it's fall.  It also got me to thinking about music of course.  There are certain songs you tend to listen to while it's raining.  I seem to always get lucky with my song choices, since most of the time my iPod will randomly suffle to the perfect rainy day song.

Now I also happen to be a very visual person.  Not since MTV actually played music videos have probably met someone like me, who enjoys watching numerous music videos.  So here are my rainy day music video selections, to really get you in the mood for curling up on the couch and watching outside as mother nature does what she does best:

1. Dido "White Flag"


2. Linkin Park's "Numb"


3. Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn"


4. Coldplay's "Yellow"

Coldplay - Yellow
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - See the latest featured music videos.

5. Matchbox Twenty's "Unwell"

Matchbox Twenty - Unwell
Uploaded by AtlanticRecords. - Explore more music videos.

What music videos or songs remind you of a blissfully rainy day?

No comments:

Post a Comment